Tập Lái
23/5/15
Hi các bác, em mới mò được trên Youtube của 1 bạn Malaysian hướng dẫn cách xem video khi xe chạy hoặc hạ thắng tay bằng phần mềm PhoneLink trên Android nè:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVQRNmCUbDU

"In this video , we take a look at the issue with Jazz/City 2017 FL headunit. It does not allow you to play anything if the parking brakes are not engaged. You can only use it for Waze/Google Maps but not any other applications. In this video , I show you a modified version which allows you to run android apps , fooling the headunit/display thinking it is a navigation app :D Please do not YouTube and drive. It's just a POC".
- Hướng dẫn cách làm: cái này em dùng google dịch cho nhanh :D
In this guide , I quickly walk you through on how to mirror your Android phone to the headunit and allow it to be controlled from the headunit Best part you don't have to modify your car. No you do not even need to cut the brake thingy and other stuff. Please read it through Here are the tools that you need Google Chromecast or any casting device. I just prefer Google Chromecast ! or MHL Cable (Mobile HDMI cable - some phones do support this.You can charge and mirror your phone) and PhoneLink App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/de... It only works with Android 1. Connect your chromecast/MHL cable/other cast devices and make sure your Android phone is set to mirror it (Make sure your phone is paired with the unit first) 2. Once it has been mirrored , launch the PhoneLink app and press accept. Once you have done it properly , you'll see PhoneLink as an option 3. Connect it and now you may mirror => Tóm tắt vào CH Play tải phần mềm PhoneLink => sau khi kết nối cáp HDMI vào đầu DVD, vào phần mềm PhoneLink nhấn Accept, lưu ý chỉ kết nối được với điện thoại Android.
Em hy vọng các bác nghiên cứu cái này và cho phản hồi nhé!

Hạng B2
16/8/17
Chỉ dùng cho Android thôi chán!
Mà nói thiệt cái màn hình cảm ứng Honda City Top màu sắc nhạt lắm , xem video không ấn tượng , độ phân giải thấp quá. File video chuẩn 480p x 272p còn thua DVD.