Hạng B1
3/5/10
giờ vẻttel 215 điểm rồi, alonso 209, tình hình căng nhỉ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hạng B1
3/5/10
deep_blue_2010 nói:
Tài năng của Ham là không ai có thể phủ nhận, cuối mùa mà anh chia tay McLaren để về với Merc thì sẽ nhiều người buồn và nhớ anh lắm, hi vọng anh sẽ thành công ở Merc

Mercedes lấy gỉ đọ với Mclaren. Ham đi thì có Perez thế, có cơ hội cho lính trẻ ra chinh chiến

Hạng B1
22/12/11
trangke nói:
Schumi Michael Schumacher giải nghệ, buồn nhỉ mọi người

sao thế bác, tay đua mình thích nhất đấy, nghe mà sốc luôn

Hạng B1
22/12/11
43 tuổi rồi, già rồi. Hãy để cho mọi người nhớ về mình là " 1 nhà đô địch F1 " hơn là " 1 người đang cố tìm lại thời vàng son .."

Hạng B1
3/5/10
So my tifosis, as The Doors' Jim Morissette once sang: "This is the end, beautiful friend"

I am deciding to call it a day on my motor racing career in Brazil. I am bringing in the curtain on Formula 1 racing. Now I have to admit that I cannot be the oldest F1 driver to win a race and I cannot beat Rubens's record of most grands prix (spent moaning about the other drivers).

People have asked me if I will go to DTM, but quite honestly and obviously DTM cars are nothing like an F1 car to drive. They are heavy on the steering - in fact it is almost like truck driving. That is why I am surprised Ralf and David Coulthard have not been more successful. Typical of the Coulthard, immediately once I am saying I am hanging out my helmet, he also says that he is hanging out his helmet too. He always comes second in anything he does. In his driving career he always finished behind me or Mika, then Martin Brundle gets the Sky job and he gets the part-time BBC job.

However we have become friendly over the years and it is true to say that in the passing of time old enemies do become friends because they have so much on the common.

Once the news is being told about Lewis joining Mercedes my future was decided. It was a bit hurtful to hear the big guy, Ross, say that I had been "dithering" about signing a new contract. I am having to look this word up and when I am, I am finding it is like an old lady in a Nissan Micra automatic not being sure if she has the room to park in a space big enough for the Red Bull motorhome - and taking all day about it. I was not dithering, I was just balancing up how I was going to tell 'Lieblings Pudgie Wudgie Donut Face' that I was racing in 2013 and not have shoes thrown at me.

As for the new partnership at Mercedes: Nico and Lewis in the same team together won't be the bed of pansies they think it will be. They may have been team-mates in the past, but that was in the days when a good night out was a party with extra fries and free cardboard hats at Burger King. When they were in GP2. Now, Lewis is taller and Nico's ears are bigger.

Will somebody please explain to me Lewis's beard. He tries to come across like the (forgive me if I am not employing the right terms here, bro) streetsmart rappa guy and then he has a beard that makes him look like a farmer. Ross agrees with me. He said the last time he saw a beard like that it was on the bass player of The Wurzels. Whovever they are.

People have asked me why I haven't been successful in my comeback and I would point to the fact that we have not had a car that was quick enough, despite having four technical directors with previous teams. As the saying goes - too many chiefs and not enough Indian restaurants.

But, as I told to the Italian press: "If I look into my life's rear-view mirror, I find myself happy and smiling. I have had two distinct careers: one where I won everything, and a second one where I discovered what losing means."

The reason for returning to F1 was not to try and break more records or wear my nice Deutsche Vermögensberatung cap all the time. It was to get me off the sofa. And it worked.

I have learned a lot more things. I have leaned that there are too many buttons on an F1 steering wheel, even for a keen fiddler and adjuster like me. I have learned I do not like radio messages from the engineer telling me to adjust my flap. I have learned how to hit other cars accidentally - instead of on purpose, which is always more fun. I have learned new excuses for mistakes, such as: "I went to the brake pedal early and there was nothing there." (The new excuses work just as badly as the old excuses - such as "I lost it out of Rascasse")

What will I miss? I won't miss Kamui Kobayashi. Because I haven't in the past. I will miss Lee McKenzie of the BBC who I am respecting a lot as an interviewer and horse woman. There are so many big eyelash fluffy bimbos holding microphones in the paddock but Lee is a real woman (like my Lieblings, something to get hold of) with a long knowledge of the sport and a great base for horse riding. We have had laughs together.

I will miss my tifosis of course, the excitement of setting the car up, the thrill of racing and the joy of the podium. I will miss my engineers and the technical briefings. I am being well known in the paddock for travelling everywhere on a little silver scooter (so that I don't have to stop for autographs or interviews). My engineers have said they are going to fit an ice-cream van siren to it for the last four races so that when anybody is hearing the tune 'Greensleeves' they know it is The Schum coming through. Or Mr Whippy.

They have said I will not know how to unlatch the siren - they are b***ars.

When it comes to Brazil I am sure a big tear is being produced when I think of all the good times I have had. Let us look forward to a great result together.

Love, as ever,

The Schum

Hạng B1
3/5/10
lehuyen123 nói:
trangke nói:
Schumi Michael Schumacher giải nghệ, buồn nhỉ mọi người

sao thế bác, tay đua mình thích nhất đấy, nghe mà sốc luôn

nghe tin buồn thật đấ, tay đua huyền thoại của F1, dù sao a cũng đã già, hi vọng ước mơ đua ngựa của a sẽ thành hiện thực, và a mãi là no1 của tôi

Hạng B1
22/12/11
Tay đua người Đức hiện là người giữ kỷ lục 7 lần vô địch thế giới ở môn F1. Trong giai đoạn đầu của sự nghiệp từ năm 1991 đến 2006, Schumacher đã giành chiến thắng ở 96 cuộc đua.

Anh đã biến Ferrari thành một đội đua bất khả chiến bại khi giành 5 chức vô địch thế giới liên tiếp từ năm 2000 đến 2004. Vào cuối mùa giải 2006, Schumacher đã quyết định giải nghệ sau khi đội Ferrari thất bại trước Renault của Fernando Alonso.

Đến năm 2010, Schumacher một lần nữa trở lại đường đua khi gia nhập đội Mercedes theo lời mời của người bạn cũ Ross Brawn, nhưng không giành được thành công nào đáng kể.
nguồn 24h

Hạng B1
22/12/11
mùa này đúng là mùa điên rồ mà, Schu nghỉ, Ham rời MCL, còn Vettel cùng sắp bỏ Red bull... chẳng biết tới cuối năm thèn nào vô địch đây

Last edited by a moderator:
Hạng B1
3/5/10
kết cục buồn cho 1 huyền thoại, veltel tuy tài năng nhưng chưa thể so sánh với Schumacher.
1 phần vettel được hỗ trợ quá mức, ngay cả chiến RB8 cũng là hàng top của F1 mà