Nó phát triển rất nhanh. Sau vài năm doanh số lên tăng vù vù. Receivable cũng tăng. 1 ngày đẹp trời, toàn bộ điện thoại của nhóm bên kia tò te tí. Bay qua truy nã thì biển trời menh mong, biển người thì tỷ rưỡi biết tìm nơi mô?Mấy công ty xuất cá tra Việt Nam đang mở văn phòng bán hàng ký gời bên đó : thuê kho lạnh - thuê nhân sự - hàng chuyển qua - tự phân phối
Làm ơn tóm tắt dùm e bằng Việt ngữ đc ko?Đây có tờ quảng cáo trong spam mail của tôi đây!
Please confirm whether your clients are interested in this Service ?
Why Szqh Shenzhen Free Trade Zone ?
1) Investors outside China are available to do restricted businesses in China;
2) CEPA arrangements are further promoted in Szqh Shenzhen Free Trade Zone;
3) Registration of business requires ONLY registered office address (So except certain businesses, investors at the initial stage need not rent true office in China)
4) As part of registration process, the capital injection requirement can be 1/3 of the total amount of share capital which is already reduced to RMB100,000 for most type of businesses. So the initial stage of capital requirement can only be RMB15,000 for most type of businesses;
5) Because of 3) and 4), clients outside China can promote their products or services or sign contracts or engaged in legal business inside the WHOLE CHINA (with 14 billion people) without true office or business in China or only with a little capital investment which is only RMB15,000. Then Investors can promote or sell their goods or services through mass media like newspapers, magazines, or Chinese search engines like Baidu, Alibaba, Taobao, or TV or through traditional methods like distributors in China or set up a sales office in China;
6) 15% Enterprises Profit Tax on certain businesses; and only 25% Enterprises Profits Tax for all services or products;
7) China is regarded as second largest economy. People have ability to make consumptions of high values of goods and services; They most likely demand from goods or services outside China, because they now concern quality rather than the fees.
8) As the business is legal, investors can be protected to their business through legal procedure in case customers fail in payments or investors can get legal protections through legal means.
9) Szqh Shenzhen is very close to Hong Kong, which is 1 hour by traffic;
10) To promote your products or services through promotions methods listed in 5. above, investors can use common methods of communications like direct line forward to your Home country, Skype, QQ, such type of direct communications. So that investors can explain all your products or services through above means. All the operations are under your control.
11) All the processes including regisration and opening bank accounts in China can be done by remote. Clients need not visit China neither for process of company registration nor for the process of bank account opening.
12) The banks accounts can be opened with multi-currencies (most likely US$, EUR, and RMB), and with powerful internet banking facilities. Clients can control the banks outside China.
13) ?The formations and bank processes take 1 month only.
Registration of WFOE in Szqh Shenzhen Free Trade Zone
Documents required for Representative Office or WFOE:
1) Register a new or use your existing Hong Kong company;
2) Arrange Hong Kong company formation documents and Prepare for director minute to approve who will be appointed as directors/Legal representative/general manager/supervisor of the Chinese Company and who will control the banks accounts in China and get all documents being Chinese apostilled;
3) Apply for company bank account in Hong Kong;
4) Check the names in Chinese Registration Office and get approval of the use of the proposed company name (8Days);
5) Prepare for Feasibility Report of the proposed company and business activities engaged in China;
6) Prepare for constitutional documents of the proposed company;
7) Submit all documents to the Chinese Company Registry and to get processed;
8) Then apply for tax licenses (local and central and VAT);
9) Make of companies legal chops;
10) Then open Overseas bank accounts in China and open basic bank accounts) in China (under the proposed company name;
11) Inject capital money to Overseas bank accounts in China, and arrange for issuing Capital injection verification report issued by Chinese auditor;
12) Then collect all the licenses in China, and can transfer money kept in Overseas bank accounts in China to basic bank accounts (under the proposed company;
13) Buy VAT from local tax authority and can start business and issues VAT invoices to clients;
It will take 25 days to finish WFOE work in additional to 8 days for name approval.
Remark: There is no need you come to Hong Kong nor China to open bank a/c and company registrations process in China.
A WOFE is required to submit monthly/quarterly tax filings with monthly/quarterly financial statements to local tax authority. Because of this, we will help our clients to keep monthly/quarterly bookkeeping and accounting, and produce monthly/quarterly financial statements and file to local tax authority.
A WOFE is also required to submit quarterly VAT report to local tax authority.
A WOFE is also required to submit yearly tax filings with annual audited financial statements to central tax authority. Because of this, we will help our clients to arrange local auditor and issue annual auditor report and financial statements and file to central tax authority.
Our professionals are engaged in the process of the business licenses in Szqh Shenzhen Free Trade Zone including:
General services businesses
Environmental products or services
Decorative and interior designs
Non Cash financing
Wholesales of general products
Retails of general products (which need true place of business in China)
For the incorporation fees
Except special license which are required on quote basic the formation fee is:RMB25,000 including all government fees and our services fees and do include:
a) Prepare for director minute to approve who will be appointed as directors/Legal representative/general manager/supervisor of the Chinese Company and who will control the banks accounts in China;
b) Check the names in Chinese Registration Office and get approval of the use of the proposed company name;
c) Prepare for Feasibility Report of the proposed company and business activities engaged in China;
d) Prepare for constitutional documents of the proposed company;
e) Submit all documents to the Chinese Company Registry and to process;
f) Apply for tax license (local and central and VAT;
g) Make of companies legal chops;
h) Open Overseas bank accounts in China and open basic bank accounts) in China;
i) After your Inject capital money to Overseas bank accounts in China, and arrange for issuing Capital injection verification report issued by Chinese auditor;
j) Collect all the licenses in China;
k) Provision of registered office address in Szqh Shenzhen Free Trade Zone
The banks opening fee (our service fees) is RMB 2,000.
Arrange all documents being certified by Chinese apostilled. RMB 5,000
Bussiness address in Shenzhen Free Trade Zone (additional if request from client and forward the mails back to you) RMB3000 per year.
For the Maintenance Fees
Prepare for Monthly/Quarterly Financial Statements and VAT Reports and submit to local Tax Authority RMB 2,5,00 (On average) (The exact fees do depend upon the volume of transactions).
Prepare for Yearly Financial Statements and arrange Chinese Auditor to issue Yearly auditor report and submit to Central Tax Authority US$5,000 (On average) (The exact fees do depend upon the volume of transactions).
Application of work permit
Process time 2 Months
Fees RMB10,000 per person
VAT Refund Application
- Không có