Hạng F
5/11/10
Nhớ thời Boney M và ABBA mới vô xứ mình, lên Đệ Nhất khách sạn canh mua vé, chờ vô coi chiếu phin video vậy mà đông nghẹt, thấy em phục vụ cầm remote bấm hiện hình lên .... chời ơi, dữ thiệt, đồ hiện đại quá nha :D.

Hạng C
17/2/11
Em nhớ hồi cuối 80's còn ngạc nhiên hơn với cái vi-déo-100-in. Trời ơi lạ quá, máy gì có 3 cái đèn, chiếu lên tường... Công nhận lúa thiệt ;)

scrlinh nói:
Nhớ thời Boney M và ABBA mới vô xứ mình, lên Đệ Nhất khách sạn canh mua vé, chờ vô coi chiếu phin video vậy mà đông nghẹt, thấy em phục vụ cầm remote bấm hiện hình lên .... chời ơi, dữ thiệt, đồ hiện đại quá nha :D.

Hối đó anh có tranh coi mấy cái clip này hông :)
[tube]http://youtu.be/x8cIcXDR8ts[/tube] Bad Boys Blue - "You're A Woman" _ nghe tiếng harmonica không thể lẫn đi đâu được. Bài này hình như được chọn là ca khúc tiêu biểu cho Dance, cả gia đoạn 80's.
Tonight, They'll be no darkness tonight. Hold tight, Let your love light shine bright. Listen to my heart, And lay your body next to mine. Let me fill your soul, With all my dreams. You're a woman, I'm a man. This is more than just a game. I can make you feel so right. Be my lady of the night. You're a woman, I'm a man. You're my fortune, I'm your fame. These are things we can't disguise.
Be my lady of the night. Lay back, Back in my tenderness. And take, Take all of my sweet caress.
You've got all of me. It can't go wrong if you agree. Soon two hearts will beat in ecstasy. You're a woman, I'm a man. This is more than just a game. I can make you feel so right. Be my lady of the night. You're a woman, I'm a man. You're my fortune, I'm your fame. These are things we can't disguise. Be my lady You're a woman, I'm a man. This is more than just a game. I can make you feel so right. Be my lady of the night. You're a woman, I'm a man. You're my fortune, I'm your fame.
These are things we can't disguise. Be my lady... You're a woman, I'm a man...

[tube]http://youtu.be/R6RaE-0rLDM[/tube] C.C.Catch - Cause you are young
Heartache Heartache Heart was gold Oh She hurt you It's stone cold. Lonely Lonely Your wasted years You're a winner with bad souvernirs. You're a hero You're a man You're a winner Take my hand. 'Cause you are young You will always be so strong Hold on tight to your dreams Hold on. You are right Don't give up - baby Baby Babe. 'Cause you are young You are right Then you are wrong You're a hero Next day you're down So hold on to your dreams. All or nothing you can give
Live your life Love to live. Oh man Oh man Feel the night Be strong enough till the morning light. You're a hero You're a man You to tough to Lose this game. 'Cause you are young You will always be so strong . . . 'Cause you are young You will always be so strong . . . 'Cause you are young!

[tube]http://youtu.be/ZQk1aqwrKxA[/tube] Bad Boys Blue - Come Back And Stay
Walk in the rain Tryin' to wash away the pain You went away I made you cry so many days
Girl: Where two broken hearts gone to? How can broken hearts find their way back home? When nobody cares about you, and you're feeling blue
Come back and stay Don't keep me waiting, baby Come back and stay Don't say good bye Don't let my love die Come back and stay And try again Don't walk away For I'm still your man Where are you now? Where did you go? Come back and stay Don't keep me waiting I'll miss you so Walk in the rain Thinking about the game I play I am to blame I lost my lovin' yesterday
Girl: Where two broken hearts gone to? How can broken hearts find their way back home? When nobody cares about you, and you're feeling blue
Come back and stay Don't keep me waiting, baby Come back and stay Don't say good bye Don't let my love die Come back and stay And try again Don't walk away For I'm still your man Where are you now? Where did you go?
Girl: Since I've been gone I've missed you I missed your touch, oh, baby
Come back and stay Don't keep me waiting, baby Come back and stay Don't say good bye Don't let my love die Come back and stay And try again Don't walk away For I'm still your man Where are you now? Where did you go?

Hạng C
17/2/11
Năm mới nữa rồi. What a wonderful world! :)
[tube]http://youtu.be/c9KHo9z86rA[/tube]

Back to december _ mong rằng anh em sẽ hiếm khi phải regret trong cả năm 2014:)
[tube]http://youtu.be/WAGScGE3NgQ[/tube]

Hạng D
4/1/09
VN
Sao êm ru vầy bác thuandv ? gần tết rồi, sôi động lên nhá bác ! Tiễn ông táo về trời
21.gif

[tube]http://youtu.be/TNEw8zOGRgM[/tube]

Hạng C
17/2/11
Dạ im re do tại bị thì là mà rằng, a.Đông... Hy vọng năm mới sẽ khá hơn :)

Thay lời muốn nói, vào giờ này, Chúc anh em năm mới nhiều sức khỏe thành công ít nhất hơn 2 lần năm rồi, thất bại, nếu có, thiệt hại nhiều nhất chỉ 1/2 năm rồi. Mỗi người đều tự hào về đóng góp của mình cho cộng đồng và không bao giờ bị quên lãng như lo lắng trong bài hát.
36.gif
21.gif

[tube]http://youtu.be/feuS4xJNxU4[/tube]
No more champagne
And the fireworks are through
Here we are, me and you
Feeling lost and feeling blue _cảm giác như mất mát , như chưa trọn vẹn
It's the end of the party
And the morning seems so grey
So unlike yesterday
Now's the time for us to say... _Sao sáng đầu năm mà trống vắng thế. À, tiệc đã qua rồi. Thôi, Mình cùng chúc nhau nào
Happy new year
Happy new year
May we all have a vision now and then
Of a world where every neighbour is a friend
Happy new year
Happy new year
May we all have our hopes, our will to try
If we don't we might as well lay down and die
You and i _Mình không cố gắng, rồi chắc sẽ lặng lẽ mà kết thúc
Sometimes I see
How the brave new world arrives
And I see how it thrives
In the ashes of our lives _ngoài kia, thay đổi cứ lớn dần như mọc trên những gì ta bỏ lỡ
Oh yes, man is a fool
And he thinks he'll be okay
Dragging on, feet of clay
Never knowing he's astray
Keeps on going anyway... _sao cứ nghĩ rồi sẽ ổn, trong khi không nhận ra mình đã lạc lối
Happy new year
Happy new year
Happy new year
Happy new year
You and i
Seems to me now
That the dreams we had before
Are all dead, nothing more
Than confetti on the floor
It's the end of a decade
In another ten years time _Trời, đã qua cả thập kỷ rồi à. Ôi, 10 năm nữa sẽ thế nào đây
Who can say what we'll find
What lies waiting down the line _Liệu rồi ta làm được gì để có thể kể ra
In the end of eighty-nine...
Happy new year
Happy new year
Happy new year
Happy new year
You and i

Hạng C
17/2/11
Còn đây là sound track của Armageddon _ cũng nói nhiều về tinh thần quyết chơi tới bến :)

:)
Unchained Melody
(Ghost)

Take My Breathe Away
(TopGun)

How Do I Live
(Con Air)

It's not goodbye
(Sweet November)

Chỉnh sửa cuối: