Hạng F
10/3/07
Thủ Đức - TP.HCM
Hạng B2
12/3/12
Cảm ơn bác Nam và thầy Tuyên, bác Nam ơi, chỗ em mà chạy xuống tận Tam Bình thì xa quá, hic.

Hạng B2
12/3/12
Có một nhận xét của một bác mua loại gần gần giống link của bác Tuyên:

2.0 out of 5 starsPerfect fit and look at a third the cost of a brand-name Toyota replacement. But failed after a month!
August 8, 2015
Verified Purchase
Perfect fit for my 1991 Previa LE. My original muffler lasted 365,000 miles but failed at the end of the pipe which attaches to the cat. converter. Be aware the bolts attaching this are probably horribly rusted and frozen--and may need penetrating oil and heroics to remove. Have new bolts and nuts available as the old ones will very likely be unserviceable. Also, have a new exhaust gasket on hand. I used the Walker 31374 gasket from Amazon which was perfect (it is reversible so don't worry which side faces front). The new muffler will produce odor for the first 25-30 miles which is normal. It should disappear entirely.

UPDATE: After a month of use this muffler began a constant loud rattle, even at idle. It sounds metallic--like a piece of a baffle broke loose from a bad weld. It is quite loud when standing outside the vehicle and on close inspection it is clearly originating from the muffler. I checked all connections and supports and they are sound. Luckily, when actually driving the vehicle the sound is not obvious from the driver's seat--hence, I did not give it one star. I may have to replace the whole unit. Although it costs 2-3 times as much, I guess I'll have to buy an OEM Toyota muffler. My original one lasted almost 365,000 miles and only failed when the exhaust pipe flange rusted out.

3 year update (7/6/2018): Well, this muffler and pipe are totally rusted out now. Huge sheets of rusted metal are falling off of the muffler and holes have developed. I just bought a Walker stainless muffler and separate tailpipe and will try these instead.

Hạng F
10/3/07
Thủ Đức - TP.HCM
Có một nhận xét của một bác mua loại gần gần giống link của bác Tuyên:

2.0 out of 5 starsPerfect fit and look at a third the cost of a brand-name Toyota replacement. But failed after a month!
August 8, 2015
Verified Purchase
Perfect fit for my 1991 Previa LE. My original muffler lasted 365,000 miles but failed at the end of the pipe which attaches to the cat. converter. Be aware the bolts attaching this are probably horribly rusted and frozen--and may need penetrating oil and heroics to remove. Have new bolts and nuts available as the old ones will very likely be unserviceable. Also, have a new exhaust gasket on hand. I used the Walker 31374 gasket from Amazon which was perfect (it is reversible so don't worry which side faces front). The new muffler will produce odor for the first 25-30 miles which is normal. It should disappear entirely.

UPDATE: After a month of use this muffler began a constant loud rattle, even at idle. It sounds metallic--like a piece of a baffle broke loose from a bad weld. It is quite loud when standing outside the vehicle and on close inspection it is clearly originating from the muffler. I checked all connections and supports and they are sound. Luckily, when actually driving the vehicle the sound is not obvious from the driver's seat--hence, I did not give it one star. I may have to replace the whole unit. Although it costs 2-3 times as much, I guess I'll have to buy an OEM Toyota muffler. My original one lasted almost 365,000 miles and only failed when the exhaust pipe flange rusted out.

3 year update (7/6/2018): Well, this muffler and pipe are totally rusted out now. Huge sheets of rusted metal are falling off of the muffler and holes have developed. I just bought a Walker stainless muffler and separate tailpipe and will try these instead.

Đây là pô hiệu khác, không phải Bosal.
Ngưòi này sau đó mua pô hiệu Walker này:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Exhaust-Mu...er+muffler&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313

Hạng B2
12/3/12

Dạ sau đó ổng khen Walker nổ nghe good, tuy nhiên loại này là cut phải ko thầy, chi phí hàn bên đó vào là 45 USD, ko bit bên mình là bao nhiêu ạ? :)

Mà Cut với ko cut là sao vậy thầy, em thấy nó có bán một đoạn ống pip rời riêng nữa:

https://www.amazon.com/Walker-44397...mm=1991:toyota:previa&keywords=exhaust+walker

Vậy phải mua hai khúc về hàn lại?

Reactions: Nam Previa S/C
Hạng F
10/3/07
Thủ Đức - TP.HCM
Dạ sau đó ổng khen Walker nổ nghe good, tuy nhiên loại này là cut phải ko thầy, chi phí hàn bên đó vào là 45 USD, ko bit bên mình là bao nhiêu ạ? :)

Mà Cut với ko cut là sao vậy thầy, em thấy nó có bán một đoạn ống pip rời riêng nữa:

https://www.amazon.com/Walker-44397-Intermediate-Exhaust-Pipe/dp/B001AX675S/ref=sr_1_5?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1531447127&vehicle=1991-76-1025-806--39-8--4795--1-1--145-1-0&sr=1-5&ymm=1991:toyota:previa&keywords=exhaust walker

Vậy phải mua hai khúc về hàn lại?
Bosal thì nó bán loại direct fit, tức là có đầy đủ ống. Về chỉ bắt ốc vào xe là xong. Nhược điểm là cái thùng đựng nó sẽ vừa to vừa dài thoòng. Tiền shipping mắc.

Walker thì bán riêng bầu pô và ống. Hàn lại thì cũng dễ dàng thôi. Garage nào cũng làm được.