Hạng D
16/1/13
Một giáo viên bản ngữ Anh

=>

Bao nhiêu 1 giờ anh có thể trả ???

(có thể tôi ra mặt nhanh quá :) )

Hạng B2
16/12/14
Con mình 8 năm rồi ko học thêm gì hết, nhưng năm nay cháu có nguyện vọng thi chuyên Anh nên đang cho cháu đi học thêm. Học toàn thứ trên trời, nhưng chắc sẽ có ích nếu cháu viết bài luận xin học bổng. Nói chung học thêm có mục đích rõ ràng chứ ko phải là bỏ con cho gia sư.
So sánh để thấy là ở nhà con mình có vẻ Ok nhưng đến những lớp có chọn lọc đầu vào thì nhiều cháu rất siêu! (nghe con nói thế!)

Viết dc như dưới là OK. Đúng kỹ thuật viết. Topic rõ ràng, controlling idea cụ thể. Sau đó mình chứng bằng 1 quá trình vượt thử thách và nổ lực để đạt được kết quả.

Đọc bài essay có vẽ bạn trẻ này có mượn một số ý trong 7 habits, đặt biêt là trong proactive habit. (mình chỉ đoán nên có thể sai).

https://vietnamnet.vn/vn/giao-duc/d...a-tinh-gianh-hoc-bong-my-hon-5-ty-556256.html

I once googled the images of meditation and popped out were pictures of people sitting flat on the ground of the hills, the seashores or the grass fields with perfect postures. Sky's gradient beams of light were shining delicately, composing such peaceful, soothing scenery. Well, my meditation bore no resemblance to those pictures. Instead, it had been a hard-fought but immensely rewarding journey of exploration into the greater depth of my mind.

My first attempt to meditate occurred when I was twelve. Quietly sitting flat on the ground, I put my hand on my knees and counted my breaths. Somehow, I lost count usually around the twentieth inhales. The next thing I knew was that my thighs’ muscles began to sing a painful song. Time lasted to infinity, and as the pain climaxed, I had no other choice but to stop meditating. I looked at my watch: 3 minutes.

I withdrew from meditation for a few years because my wandering mind and my plumb body seemed unsuited for it. However, growing up in a Buddhist family, I gained enthusiasm for meditation once again when my father, mother and eventually brother started meditating. Having acknowledged the hardship of meditation, I asked for an experienced Buddhist to help me practice it every evening. I was excited, looking forward to the future with optimism

After a few days, I couldn't regret my decision more. Sitting with my leg crossed and my back straightened, the pain traveled in my thighs like a goldfish swimming playfully from left to right, quickly then slowly. But as the goldfish gradually grew into a humongous whale, I just wanted to cry. I started to be afraid of meditation, yet I desired to challenge myself. Slowly, the duration of my meditation sessions was longer, from 15 to 20, then 25 minutes.

30 minutes, however, seemed out of my reach. But in one evening when I was struggling to earn an extra five-minute, my first insight into my mind was born. I remembered sitting with immense body tension, as if I had a feeble back of an old man and the pressured legs of Atlas, desperately wanting to give up. But amid the chaos of my body and mind, my brain, without my command, projected a crystal clear image of my legs uncrossing, tempting me with a heaven-like feeling. Suddenly, I realized that underlying my desire to give up situated a mechanic of my mind reacting to the pain, which suggested me what to do based on the senses' experience. At that moment, I smiled the most distorted, but the happiest smile of my life.

Like most animals, I averse being stung, beaten, or hurt, and thus avoiding the pain became my habit. Time after time avoiding it, that habit became an instinct ingrained into my brain. Slowly, I identified the suggestions of my mind as myself, unconditionally and unthinkingly following its direction. However, through the tranquility of meditating, I slowly separated myself from the operation of my body. I realized that the pain was not too severe after all; it was my body’s reactionary responses that intensified it.

My father used to tell me: “You have to defeat yourself.” It sounds cliché, but only now do I understand what it means. Immediate pleasures and bad habits are difficult to overcome, but as long as people consistently make conscious efforts to create the right habits and abstain from malicious ones, the brain will slowly act to their advantages. The key is to make them understand that desires are built from habits – the repetition of actions from the tiniest to grandest, and not from people themselves.

Now, as I google "meditation" again, I can't help laughing, because though my meditation was full of literal darkness, straining muscles and even tears, the light that shined in my mind was much more miraculous than any of those googled pictures could ever be.

Hạng B2
19/6/15
Viết dc như dưới là OK. Đúng kỹ thuật viết. Topic rõ ràng, controlling idea cụ thể. Sau đó mình chứng bằng 1 quá trình vượt thử thách và nổ lực để đạt được kết quả.

Đọc bài essay có vẽ bạn trẻ này có mượn một số ý trong 7 habits, đặt biêt là trong proactive habit. (mình chỉ đoán nên có thể sai).

https://vietnamnet.vn/vn/giao-duc/d...a-tinh-gianh-hoc-bong-my-hon-5-ty-556256.html

I once googled the images of meditation and popped out were pictures of people sitting flat on the ground of the hills, the seashores or the grass fields with perfect postures. Sky's gradient beams of light were shining delicately, composing such peaceful, soothing scenery. Well, my meditation bore no resemblance to those pictures. Instead, it had been a hard-fought but immensely rewarding journey of exploration into the greater depth of my mind.

My first attempt to meditate occurred when I was twelve. Quietly sitting flat on the ground, I put my hand on my knees and counted my breaths. Somehow, I lost count usually around the twentieth inhales. The next thing I knew was that my thighs’ muscles began to sing a painful song. Time lasted to infinity, and as the pain climaxed, I had no other choice but to stop meditating. I looked at my watch: 3 minutes.

I withdrew from meditation for a few years because my wandering mind and my plumb body seemed unsuited for it. However, growing up in a Buddhist family, I gained enthusiasm for meditation once again when my father, mother and eventually brother started meditating. Having acknowledged the hardship of meditation, I asked for an experienced Buddhist to help me practice it every evening. I was excited, looking forward to the future with optimism

After a few days, I couldn't regret my decision more. Sitting with my leg crossed and my back straightened, the pain traveled in my thighs like a goldfish swimming playfully from left to right, quickly then slowly. But as the goldfish gradually grew into a humongous whale, I just wanted to cry. I started to be afraid of meditation, yet I desired to challenge myself. Slowly, the duration of my meditation sessions was longer, from 15 to 20, then 25 minutes.

30 minutes, however, seemed out of my reach. But in one evening when I was struggling to earn an extra five-minute, my first insight into my mind was born. I remembered sitting with immense body tension, as if I had a feeble back of an old man and the pressured legs of Atlas, desperately wanting to give up. But amid the chaos of my body and mind, my brain, without my command, projected a crystal clear image of my legs uncrossing, tempting me with a heaven-like feeling. Suddenly, I realized that underlying my desire to give up situated a mechanic of my mind reacting to the pain, which suggested me what to do based on the senses' experience. At that moment, I smiled the most distorted, but the happiest smile of my life.

Like most animals, I averse being stung, beaten, or hurt, and thus avoiding the pain became my habit. Time after time avoiding it, that habit became an instinct ingrained into my brain. Slowly, I identified the suggestions of my mind as myself, unconditionally and unthinkingly following its direction. However, through the tranquility of meditating, I slowly separated myself from the operation of my body. I realized that the pain was not too severe after all; it was my body’s reactionary responses that intensified it.

My father used to tell me: “You have to defeat yourself.” It sounds cliché, but only now do I understand what it means. Immediate pleasures and bad habits are difficult to overcome, but as long as people consistently make conscious efforts to create the right habits and abstain from malicious ones, the brain will slowly act to their advantages. The key is to make them understand that desires are built from habits – the repetition of actions from the tiniest to grandest, and not from people themselves.

Now, as I google "meditation" again, I can't help laughing, because though my meditation was full of literal darkness, straining muscles and even tears, the light that shined in my mind was much more miraculous than any of those googled pictures could ever be.
Tư duy và suy nghĩ của em này trưởng thành vượt xa bạn cùng trang lứa, hơn cả tư duy của một số anh U50 nữa. Ở lứa tuổi này đã hiểu biết về thiền, am hiểu về con người và cuộc sống như vậy là già dặn không thể tưởng.

Hạng B2
21/6/11
Q.1 HCMC
QT xịn thì đầy đứa cũng dốt đặc chứ sao? Dạy tốt thì chúng nó khá hơn chút xíu với chính bản thân thôi; mà nhìn chung con Việt thì không dạy được, vì dạy tốt ở trường thì về nhà bố mẹ - ông bà lại phá hết.

Olala dốt nhỉ, anh nói bao lần rồi mà vẫn giáo điều ảo tưởng.

Hạng D
16/1/13
QT xịn thì đầy đứa cũng dốt đặc chứ sao? Dạy tốt thì chúng nó khá hơn chút xíu với chính bản thân thôi; mà nhìn chung con Việt thì không dạy được, vì dạy tốt ở trường thì về nhà bố mẹ - ông bà lại phá hết.

Có quốc tịch mới chưa mà tấn công ngược phụ mẫu VN mạnh mẽ vậy ?

Hạng F
2/3/14

Bài này mà không phải coaching thì tôi đi đầu xuống đất @tuandq

Reactions: tuando
Hạng F
2/3/14

Ola cuồng quốc tế, Tây, giáo dục khai phóng, chơi mà học, anh đừng dội gáo nước lạnh vậy chứ