Tập Lái
3/3/11
Chào mấy bác...Em đang tính shopping vài món accessories cho chiếc Forte ở BKK, google được vài comment về khu Worachak này. Nhưng có vẻ mấy bạn chê nhiều hơn khen....Cho em hỏi có nên shopping ji o khu Worachat nay o? Bác nào có kinh nghiệm good/bad ji thi advise em nhé. Có nên mua car stuffs ở BKK không hay là về VN mua thì tốt hơn nhỉ?

Rgds & Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I had been to Bangkok in June 08 and here is my review on the much talked about Worachak and KlongTom car accesory shopping areas in BKK.

I wasted half a day going thorugh the entire Worachak road and also Klongthom centre. These places are worst than JC road in Bangalore, they stock only fakes of well known brands, most of the fakes are from China, they even had cheap imitations of the pioneer 2008 range of head units.
icon8.gif

This place wanted me to run away and I did that, please avoid this place you will get better stuff in India. The attached photos will do the talking.

BTW from all the research I had done on the internet I had only heard about these areas for car accesories. Yes there will be much better shops, I did see a few on the way to the airport. If you guys know any then please share!
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by a moderator: